If you love coffee and love to save money, you want to try this pumpkin spice coffee creamer.
Everyone loves coffee, but with inflation, coffee can become expensive. If you start making your coffee creamer, you can save some money, and you’ll be hooked as well. It’s delicious, easy to make, and a money saver.
When it’s fall everyone thinks about pumpkin spice! It’s the only time of the year to drink a good homemade pumpkin spice coffee.
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 ¾ cups milk (can be almond or soy milk if you are lactose intolerant)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup (imitation syrup can be used but the pure stuff is much better)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Pour all of your ingredients into a mason jar or any clear bottles.
2. Close the lid and give it a good shake. You want to give it a good shape because you want everything to mix well. If you don’t shake it well, it might not taste good once you drink it.
Tip: Pumpkin puree can be frozen and used up to four months after you open the can. If you like to portion it out, you can freeze it in snack bags.
You will get about six bags to freeze this way. That is six more times you can make this creamer! You can also use the leftover puree to make pumpkin bread and pumpkin cookies.
Hope you enjoy your amazing pumpkin spice creamer!
More Articles From Mama Say What?!
- Your Taste of Heaven: Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
- The Best Homemade Bubble Recipes (Part 1)
- The Best Would You Rather Questions to Liven Up Your Next Party
- Here’s a Great Idea for a DIY Smart Phone Holder to Use in Your Car
This article was produced and syndicated by Mama Say What?!
Featured image credit: Shutterstock