Every mom loves to be quick and fast when caring for their little ones. If you are on a time crunch, you want to be efficient. When it comes to making or baking, every mom want a good recipe that is easy, quick, and delicious!
This super easy three-ingredient recipe for peanut butter cookies is one of them. It is a recipe to die for! Your little ones will be obsessed with it after one bite!
Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
They are the softest, most delicious peanut butter cookies you’ll ever taste and the great thing is that they only contains three ingredients.
One batch takes only a total of fifteen minutes to make. Let’s start baking!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the sugar, peanut butter, and egg in a bowl and mix them well.
- Then make small balls and place them about 1.5 inches apart on parchment paper or any baking sheet.
- With a fork, you can press lightly into the top of each cookie to make a fork-prong pattern.
- Put in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes.
There you have it! The easiest and quickest snack recipe for your little ones! To all the busy mamas out there, you are most welcome!
Enjoy the snack!
Mama Say What Tip:
We found out that Skippy peanut butter tastes best in these cookies. Also, if you find that your fork is sticking to the dough while making a prong pattern, dip the fork in sugar after doing it every few cookies.
More Articles From Mama Say What?!
- A Quick and Easy Green Beans, Potato and Chicken Recipe
- The Best Would You Rather Questions to Liven Up the Festive Holidays
- Discover the Best Way of Cutting a Watermelon (Like a Mama!)
- How to Make Easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
This post was published and syndicated by Mama Say What?!
Featured image credit: Shutterstock